- We only utilize state of the art towing equipment to protect your collateral from damage. Refer to our gallery for pictures of our equipment.
- We also use the best-in house locksmith equipment on the market. We can get any key code and cut just about any key in-house. Technology is constantly changing in this area of our business and we have a dedicated in-house locksmith just to stay on top of all of the changes that occur.
- We recruit the finest collateral recovery agents in the area. WE offer an outstanding benefits program and a very competitive earnings package to every employee. Our goal is to recruit and retain the best people in the industry to serve our clients.
- We also have plenty of secured storage in the local area. We can securely store many vehicles at one time. We also have inside storage at each location for motorcycles, 4-wheelers, and more mobile items.
- We will receive and process all assignments within 24-hours. We have several checks that we perform before the assignment is worked in the field. Having all of the information possible is key to success.
- All condition reports will be e-mailed to you within one hour after recovery of the collateral. In most cases we meet or exceed this goal. Exceptions do occur on rare pieces of collateral that may take more time to condition.
- We will investigate your file until resolution. We do not give up on a file simply because it appears to be a difficult skip. We work the file from start to finish and then start over again, looking for information we may have missed or skipped. All files can be concluded depending amount of debt and clients desire to pay for services to locate information.
- We are a leader in technology when it comes to the collateral recovery business. We were one of the first companies in the industry to implement a secured internet based system that is interactive with the client. A client can implement this programming as their primary management tool for all of your repossession requirements nationwide. Give us a call to learn more about this exciting program that is changing our industry.
A voluntary surrender is when the debtor has agreed to release the collateral to an appointed representative of the lien holder. An appointment with the debtor generally made within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your assignment. We will recover your collateral and transport it to a designated location of your choice. We will process a condition report and forward that information. For answers to any questions regarding this service please contact our office.
We can arrange to pick up or to have your collateral delivered to one of our locations. We will process the collateral as usual and will forward the all information requested, including pictures, within one hour. We can then liquidate your collateral by accepting bids or selling through an auction of your choice. We can also deliver collateral anywhere in the world. Please call our office to discuss this service further.
We are a full service company. We can transport any type of collateral anywhere in the world. Please contact our office location to discuss fees associated with this service.
Our facility is secured by a high-tech surveillance system which includes 25 cameras that are active 24-hours a day, seven days a week. All surveillance data is automatically stored on a hard drive and saved for 60 days at a time. Owners and managers can log in from any computer or PDA and see activity in the yard. Drivers are on the premises 24-hours a day. Our 2 acre facility is also equipped with a 10 foot fence topped by barbed wire that goes around the area where vehicles are kept.
A covered area is also available for high dollar collateral. We also are equipped with covered storage upon request to store high dollar vehicles such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Harley Davidson motorcycles, etc…
We also investigate any address, person, or business upon your request. We ill provide any type of information that you might legally request
We will conduct a visit to the debtors home or place of employment to discuss your account. We will request that we make a phone call ot you while we are there with the debtor. We will complete a condition report on the collateral if it is present. If the debtor is not at the given address or place of employment when we visit, we will leave a sealed envelope marked confidential advising the debtor that we represent the creditor and that you have requested we contact them on your behalf.
We will complete a condition report on the collateral at a location that you request. We will provide as many digital pictures as needed to provide a full and complete description of your collateral.
We always use as many digital pictures as it takes with a complete disposition report of your collateral upon request. This service generally will assist you in determining if your collateral is worth recovering or not when value is in the question.
We also provide a complete background search that includes all public information available. Information provided includes all past and present addresses, auto registration, drivers license info, professional licensing info, relatives info, and much more. You must fill out an application showing a purpose of use and provide a copy of your identification. Please contact our office for fees related to this service.
We can obtain just about any key code and cut just about any key, in house. Some exceptions exist, but are handled on a case by case basis. We do cut many keys prior to recovery to insure a safe and efficient recovery. All other keys will be cut upon recovery to insure prompt processing of the collateral.
Working with local authorities when a unit has been impounded is a lot like walking through a mine field. Road blocks are at every corner when working through paperword and then sometimes the unit is not even worth picking up.
We have experience dealing with just about any impound around. Over the years we have fine tuned the relationships and the process to make it as smooth as possible for all involved.
When the collateral is located in an impound you will see that a relationship with our company realy pays dividends.
We are also experienced in providing replevin services. We will coordinate with law officials in the area or jurisdiction of the debtor and will work with them to serve the debtor legal notice. We will attempt to locate the collateral and advise local law enforcement so that they can recover the collateral and surrender it to our firm. We will then process the collateral as we would a normal collateral repossession. This service generally is more expensive than normal repossession services because of the time and effort required to coordinate, locate, and recover your collateral. Please contact our office for more information of this service.